Therapeutic and Fundamental
A movement in re-education with a warm water exercise program, emphasizing alignment, core stabilization, balance, energy conservation and breathing techniques through water movements. This program uses the warm water qualities of moist heat, water massage plus support and resistance while exploring the individual’s joint range of motion and flexibility.
• Improves body (kinesetic) awareness
• Improves joint/muscle range of motion and flexibility
• Improves muscle tone, joint support and core stabilization
• Provides relief to stiff, tired joints associated with inactivity, sitting and or standing
• Stimulates mind and body relaxation
(Each class is estimated 30-45 minutes)
Please call to reserve your space: 972-578-7946
Classes are Continuous: Call to Start Today!